Taco Pasta Shells
These taco pasta shells are an easy weeknight meal that you can assemble ahead of time.
In another large bowl, mix and combine enchilada sauce and heavy cream. Add half of sauce into casserole pan. Add filled pasta shells side-by-side. Transfer casserole to oven and bake at 375...
- Yield: Serves 4-6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Realfoodbydad.com
- 1 lb. large jumbo pasta shells
- .75lb. ground beef
- 4 tablespoons preferred taco seasoning
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 4 cups Mexican cheese, divided use
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- ¼ cup diced green chilies
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 large eggs
- 16oz. enchilada sauce
- 4 oz. heavy cream
Related recipes like Taco Pasta Shells
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tradesmen's Tri-Seafood Salad with Basil Parmesan Vinaigrette reci...
Get Pasta Pesto Recipe from Food Network...
Get Pasta Pesto Recipe from Food Network. ... Just before draining the pasta, reserve 1 cup of the water. In a medium saute pan over medium ... serve immediately. Recipe courtesy of Kathleen Daelemans ... Pasta, Pesto, and Peas. Recipe ...