Baked Spaghetti with Chicken
"This is a wonderful chicken recipe that kids and adults love. To make ahead of time, leave off the cheese and refrigerate. Then bake for 20 minutes to heat, add the cheese and bake for 10 more minutes."
In shallow non-aluminum dish or resealable plastic bag, combine olive oil, bay leaves, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper. Poke holes in chicken breasts and add to olive oil mixture....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 5 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
Related recipes like Baked Spaghetti with Chicken
"A delicious gluten free chicken sausage and broccoli rabe rotini dish the family is sure to love."...
A prepared pizza crust is topped with ranch flavored cream cheese, jalapeno slices, bacon pieces, an...
A prepared pizza crust is topped with ranch flavored cream cheese, jalapeno ... 1 (12 inch) pre baked pizza crust ... Spread the mixture on the pre baked crust.
This is a turkey stuffed with a duck, stuffed with a chicken layered with dressing....
Lay the boned duck skin side down on top of the chicken and season ... Cover with a layer of cold Sausage and Oyster Dressing and push the ... 2K. A Simply Perfect Roast Turkey Recipe Make your turkey taste just like grandma's with this ...