Tuna Mac and Cheese Bake
You can toss your other tuna casserole recipes, 'cause this one's the ultimate! You'll love the ease of this tasty dish. —Bonnie Hord, Lee's Summit, Missouri
Directions Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the tuna, soup, milk, peas, mushrooms and half of the fried onions. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen peas and pearl onions
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
Related recipes like Tuna Mac and Cheese Bake
This easy vegetarian one-pan dish is quick to prepare and will help you to get your 5-a-day. Treat y...
Get Low Carb Sausage & Spinach Lasagna Casserole Recipe from Food Network...
Get Low Carb Sausage & Spinach Lasagna Casserole Recipe from Food Network. ... Throw in some marinara sauce and parmesan cheese for a complete Italian taste experience. Total: 45 min Cook: 10 ... Lasagna alla Besciamella. Recipe ...
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite. Sav...
Add it to your binder now and enjoy, from BBC Good Food. ... Place on a baking tray and roast for 15 mins or until the mushrooms are softened and the cheese is bubbling. You may also like. Leek, mushroom & goat's cheese strudels. 4.208335 .... Used goats cheese, a really good recipe will be making this again no doubt.