Black Bean and Corn Salad II
A tasty lime dressing, with cayenne and garlic added for kick, make this salad a bit different from the usual.
Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small jar. Cover with lid, and shake until ingredients are well mixed. In a salad bowl, combine beans, corn, avocado, bell...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Related recipes like Black Bean and Corn Salad II
A whole chicken is cut up and sauteed in bacon grease and simmered with garlic, mushrooms, red wine,...
"Balsamic chicken cacciatore is fast and delicious, and needs no tomatoes to .... Melissa's Chicken Cacciatore Recipe Marinated artichoke hearts and black ...