Cherry Angel Food Cake
With only 1 gram of fat but delectable flavor, this divine dessert is sure to tempt the taste buds of everyone sitting at your dinner table—whether they're watching their weight or not.—Estelle...
Directions Place egg whites in a large bowl; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Sift flour twice; set aside. Add cream of tartar, extracts and salt to egg whites; beat on medium...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1-3/4 cups egg whites (about 13)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries (about 30), coarsely chopped and drained
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
Related recipes like Cherry Angel Food Cake
Get Ming Tsai's Sesame Fried Head-on Prawns with Cucumber Kimchi and Korean Chile Aioli Recipe from ...