Spoon out big bowlfuls of this beautiful soup, with time-saving tortellini, cooked chicken, and condensed soup, plus garlic and plenty of dried herbs.
3 Stir in thawed broccoli; simmer 5 to 10 minutes longer or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Sprinkle individual servings with cheese.
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen cut broccoli
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth or water
- 3 cans (10 1/2 oz each) condensed chicken broth
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped onions (2 medium)
- 1 cup sliced carrots (2 medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (7 oz) dry cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
Related recipes like Chicken-Tortellini Soup
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...