Tri-Tip Steak With Mushrooms and Peppers
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tri-Tip Steak With Mushrooms and Peppers recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Combine 3/4 cup hot water and the bouillon cube in a small glass baking dish; stir to dissolve. Whisk in 2 tablespoons olive oil, the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, the juice of...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 50 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into large pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds beef tri-tip, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
Related recipes like Tri-Tip Steak With Mushrooms and Peppers
"Delicious, ever so creamy, slightly spicy. I got this recipe from my girlfriend who made this for a...
This creamy mixture of corn, jalapeno peppers, and canned green chilies is sure to become a favorite side dish of ... Slow Cooker Creamed Corn (Just Like R... 5.
For maximum flavor and chewy-soft texture, the mushrooms are roasted and then simmered in broth. Sav...
1 teaspoon pepper ... Combine mushrooms, oil, garlic, thyme, pepper, and 1/2 tsp . salt in a large ... Chicken, Wild Mushroom and Roasted Garlic SautéRecipe ...