Peppery Scalloped Corn
Canned corn and corn muffin mix with a healthy dose of black pepper makes a baked side dish perfectly suited for the holiday dinner table.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 3-quart casserole dish. Mix corn, cream-style corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, jalapeno pepper, butter, ground black pepper, and salt...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Related recipes like Peppery Scalloped Corn
Get Spicy Smoked Salmon Corncakes Recipe from Food Network...
Get Spicy Smoked Salmon Corncakes Recipe from Food Network. ... with remaining corn, chives, peperoncini, salmon and cornmeal mixture until just combined. ... Spread batter slightly to form 3 1/2 to 4 inch cakes and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each ... Serve corncakes with sour cream, chopped red onion and lemon slices.