Green Beans with Fermented Black Beans and Pork Sauce Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Green Beans with Fermented Black Beans and Pork Sauce recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions In a small bowl, mash the black beans into the garlic and ginger. In a large wok or saute pan heat the oil and cook the pork, stirring occasionally until all the pink is gone--about...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 tablespoon fermented black beans, rinsed and drained of excess salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground pork
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 pound Chinese green beans, trimmed and blanched until tender
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch