Biloxi Bacon (Smoked Mullet with Cane Syrup Glaze) Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Biloxi Bacon (Smoked Mullet with Cane Syrup Glaze) recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions In a large container, combine 1 gallon of water, the salt, brown sugar, ground black pepper, dried thyme, bay leaves, and hot pepper sauce. Stir until the salt and sugar are dissolved....
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 gallon water, plus 1 gallon
- 1 1/2 cups salt
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 8 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 4 (1-pound) mullets, cleaned and heads removed, or catfish
- 1 large yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 3/4 cup cane syrup
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Related recipes like Biloxi Bacon (Smoked Mullet with Cane Syrup Glaze) Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tequila and Lime Pork Spareribs recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
Get this all star, easy to follow Tequila and Lime Pork Spareribs recipe from Emeril ... Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse ... Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. (03: 30) ...