Shrimp Cakes with Wasabi Mayo
Flavorful shrimp cakes are crispy outside and tender inside. With wasabi paste, the accompanying mayonnaise sauce has some heat!
4 In 10-inch skillet, heat 2 to 3 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat about 2 minutes or until hot. Working in batches, cook patties in oil 8 to 12 minutes, turning once, until thoroughly...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled (tail shells removed), deveined
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
Related recipes like Shrimp Cakes with Wasabi Mayo
Get Gran Fritto di Pesce (Mixed Fry of Fish) Recipe from Food Network...
Get Gran Fritto di Pesce (Mixed Fry of Fish) Recipe from Food Network. ... scallops, half the whitebait, half the rock shrimp, 6 oysters, 2 sole and 2 blow fish tails.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Vol au Vent Fruits de Mer recipe from The Galloping Gourmet...
1 1/4 cups button mushrooms. Nutmeg. Juice 1/4 lemon. 6 jumbo shrimp ... Allow to cool and then remove mussels from shells. Prepare fish stock by simmering ...
This is a very easy shrimp etouffe recipe that utilizes your microwave! I usually add four dashes of...
This is a very easy shrimp etouffe recipe that utilizes your microwave! I usually add four dashes of hot pepper sauce to the dish, but bring the hot stuff to the table ...