White Bean Tomato Salad
This end-of-summer favorite is light and fresh. It's ideal for using up the last of your garden's produce.—Mary Merchant, Island Pond, Vermont
Directions Place tomatoes in a colander and sprinkle with salt; let stand for 1 hour. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add tomatoes; toss gently. Refrigerate until serving. Yield:...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2-1/2 cups diced plum tomatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil or 1-1/4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Related recipes like White Bean Tomato Salad
Get Fried Calamari with Tuna and Caper Mayonnaise Recipe from Food Network...
Oh so yummy, and massively addictive!! A sweet layered dessert with a pretzel crust and a pineapple ...
... Day Salad. A celebratory strawberry Jell O salad with lots of fresh fruit. .... This is a fantastic recipe for taking to a cookout or potluck. I usually double the recipe ...
These spicy bean-filled burritos are cut in halves to make party appetizers. Serve them whole as a p...
Bean Burrito Bites. These spicy bean filled burritos are cut in halves to make party appetizers. ... Top with cucumber, sweet pepper, and snipped cilantro. Fold in ...