Appetizing Vegetarian Burritos
Burritos are made with cannellini beans and kidney beans in this vegetarian take on the Mexican favorite.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute celery and onion in hot oil until onion starts to turn translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Add chili powder and cumin; saute until onion is...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch celery, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, or to taste
- hot sauce to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 8 (10 inch) warm flour tortillas
Related recipes like Appetizing Vegetarian Burritos
Get Danny Boome's Eggplant Lasagna Recipe from Food Network...
Layer this cheesy, saucy Eggplant Lasagna recipe from Food Network for a hearty vegetarian Italian meal.
You will be surprised with the crunch in these burritos made with Hamburger Helper®....
1: lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef. 1: cup water. 1: cup milk. 1: box Hamburger Helper™ crunchy taco. 1/3: cup milk. 12: Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos ...
Easy to make, these special low-fat burritos taste awesome! You don't eat red meat, but love burrito...
You don't eat red meat, but love burritos? Well, you ... In a separate medium skillet, heat beans over medium low heat. Prepare ... Delicious Black Bean Burritos.