Light and Creamy Tropical Dessert
A creamy and fruity dessert makes a refreshing finale to any meal.
4 In 1-quart saucepan, place cornstarch. Gradually stir in reserved 1 cup pineapple juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes longer....
- Yield: 15
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped slivered almonds
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained, 1 cup juice reserved
- 1 1/2 cups whipping (heavy) cream
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 papaya or mango, peeled, seeded and cut into pieces
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, cut into pieces
Related recipes like Light and Creamy Tropical Dessert
A rich and creamy chilled dessert from my mother. Includes crunchy nuts, a silky cream cheese layer,...
A rich and creamy chilled dessert from my mother. Includes crunchy nuts, a silky cream ... 187. Dirt Cake II Recipe Kids love dirt. Can be made in a large flower ...
Shortcakes are the sweet sister to biscuits, and they make an awesome dessert when topped and filled...
... sister to biscuits, and they make an awesome dessert when topped and filled ... to 425 degrees F. In large bowl, mix strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside. ... Quick Kale and Turmeric Smoothie Recipe This smoothie recipe is a meal in ...