Muffin Morning Makers
A complete breakfast that you can carry in your hand! Eggs, cheese, sausage and green onion are sandwiched in an English muffin.
Split the muffins open with a fork and toast them in a toaster oven. In a large bowl scramble the eggs, green onions and cheddar cheese together. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet, pour the egg...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (12 ounce) package English muffins
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 ounces ground breakfast sausage
Related recipes like Muffin Morning Makers
No rolling required! Press the raw, crumbly pastry directly into your tin for a short, biscuity fini...
I cooked the pies in a mini muffin pan to make a small deep filled pie which was really tasty. I had no problem removing from the pan or with crumbling, I got 24 ...