Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Caesar Salad recipe from Michael's Place
Directions In a wooden bowl, combine the cooked egg yolk, garlic, mustard, salt and lemon juice. Using a wire whisk, combine the mixture until smooth and creamy. Then add the Romaine lettuce...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, cleaned of coarse outer leaves, torn by hand into bite size pieces, and carefully washed and dried
- 1 egg yolk*
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounce can anchovy fillets, drained and finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup toasted croutons
Related recipes like Caesar Salad
A wonderful unexpected blend of fresh apples, onions, peppers, and beans, with a great dressing to t...
Autumn Apple Salad II Recipe Tart green apples and sweet, tangy dried ... Jenny's Sweet Waldorf Salad Recipe I couldn't ever find the perfect Waldorf salad ...