Raw Corn, Arugula, and Pecorino Salad with Grilled Chicken Breast ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Raw Corn, Arugula, and Pecorino Salad with Grilled Chicken Breast recipe from Michael Chiarello
Directions Prepare a grill or grill pan. Season both sides of the chicken with spice rub, salt and pepper. Brush the chicken breasts on both sides with olive oil. Grill skin side down, until...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 bone-in whole chicken breasts, halved
- 2 tablespoons Toasted Spice Rub, recipe follows
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups absolutely fresh corn kernels (about 3 ears)
- 3 cups packed arugula
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 3/4 cup Whole Citrus Vinaigrette, recipe follows
- 1 1/2 ounces pecorino
- 1/4 cup fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup (1-ounce) chili powder
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3 small oranges
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
Related recipes like Raw Corn, Arugula, and Pecorino Salad with Grilled Chicken Breast ...
"I made this because of my husband. He wanted kale in a salad. The rest of the veggies I just happen...
A homemade balsamic vinaigrette dresses this kale, spinach, and lettuce salad. ... Sister Slaw Recipe Deep green dinosaur kale, bright cabbage, carrots, and a ...