Creamy Almond Chicken Bake
This delicious recipe features chicken breasts baked in a creamy sauce with almonds over a bed of rice and under layers of cheese and crushed potato chips.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread bread crumbs into a wide, shallow bowl. Press chicken breast halves into bread crumbs to coat. Gently pat chicken to let any loose crumbs...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more to taste
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups ranch dressing
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips, or to taste
Related recipes like Creamy Almond Chicken Bake
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!