Steaks with Chipotle Guacamole
Chipotle chiles mix with guacamole to give grilled steak a little attitude.
2 When grill is heated, sprinkle both sides of beef steaks with salt and pepper; place on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cover grill; cook...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled Save $
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin Save $
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt Save $
- 1 small chipotle chile in adobo sauce (from 7 or 11-oz. can), chopped Save $
- 4 (8-oz.) beef top loin steaks (New York, Kansas City or strip steaks) Save $
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Save $
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper Save $
Related recipes like Steaks with Chipotle Guacamole
Oven-seared beef tenderloin steaks are topped with a rich, creamy sauce with beef stock and fresh he...
Oven seared beef tenderloin steaks are topped with a rich, creamy sauce with beef stock and fresh herbs. ... 22. Flank Steak with Mushroom Sauce Recipe Trendy and tasty, this skillet recipe is a ... Homemade Tomato Sauce ... I subbed 2 Tablespoons whole Lactose free milk with 1/2 teaspoon corn starch in pl.