Mandarin Turkey Tenderloin
My husband grew up in an area with lots of turkey farms, so he learned early to love dishes that use turkey. This makes a tasty dinner that requires no last minute fuss, so I like to serve...
Directions Place turkey in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with ginger and pepper flakes. Top with oranges. In a small bowl, combine marinade and broth; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 270 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 8 turkey breast tenderloins (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sesame ginger marinade
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Hot cooked rice, optional
Related recipes like Mandarin Turkey Tenderloin
If you're after something a bit lighter than potato-packed fishcakes, try these simple oriental-styl...
Oily fish makes a heart healthy alternative to red meat burgers. This recipe ... Moroccan turkey meatballs with citrus couscous .... I didn't have any curry paste, so made without just salmon, soya sauce and ginger and they were fantastic! ... The tip regarding cooking in sesame oil was great and I think really added flavour.
This chili has just about everything. Well, the meat is burger-style crumbles, but there's onion, ga...
This chili has just about everything. Well ... Ranch Style Regular Kidney Bean Regular Salt Level ... See how to make a simple but hearty turkey chili with beans .