New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp Dip
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp Dip recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Special equipment: 5-cup broiler-safe casserole dishMelt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Whisk in the chili sauce, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire,...
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp, tails removed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions, white and green parts separated and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Crackers and crunchy rustic bread for serving
Related recipes like New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp Dip
Linguine is served with a spicy artichoke and shrimp sautee that is spiced with red pepper flakes fo...
Linguine is served with a spicy artichoke and shrimp sautee that is spiced ... Rich and Creamy Beef Stroganoff Recipe This recipe uses a roux to create a beef ...
This is a quick and easy dish of shrimp sauteed in a spicy sauce of butter, garlic, Worcestershire s...
This is a quick and easy dish of shrimp sauteed in a spicy sauce of butter, garlic, ... Chef John's Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe and Video A vibrant, tangy ...