New Orleans-Style Barbequed Shrimp
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow New Orleans-Style Barbequed Shrimp recipe from Food Network Specials
Directions Cook's Note: You can buy large, frozen tiger shrimp that have been deveined but are still in the shell. If you use these, thaw them according to the package directions. If using...
- Yield: 8 main course servings, or 12
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 pounds fresh or frozen large or extra-large shrimp (21 to 25 count/per pound), in the shell, see note
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt, plus 2 teaspoons
- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 medium onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Several dashes Louisiana-style hot sauce
Related recipes like New Orleans-Style Barbequed Shrimp
"This delicious shrimp dish is a colorful, easy to make, and will keep you wanting seconds. Enjoy."...
Happy Shrimp. No one will be unhappy ... Stir Fry Tomato and Eggs. 15. Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe Frozen stir fry vegetables make this shrimp dish quick and ...
Chef John puts a new spin on an iconic party favorite with this cheesy, spicy, and tangy dip. Serve ...
Transfer chicken mixture to a 9 inch round baking dish and sprinkle with 2 ... Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe A tasty blend of ranch and blue cheese salad .... I am one who does definitely prefer bleu cheese to ranch on my buffalo style wings, ... Like Canned Chicken So I Boiled Then Shredded 3 chicken Breasts, Shre.