Ready to serve in less than an hour, this one-dish meal layers chicken, marinara sauce and shredded cheese on a yeast bread base for the best flavors of Italy.
Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8x8-inch baking dish. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes. Top batter evenly with chicken. Pour marinara sauce over chicken, sprinkle with cheese and herbs....
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- Mazola Pure® Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120 degrees F to 130 degrees F)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces fully cooked, frozen, breaded chicken (breast or tenders), chopped
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Italian Herb Seasoning