Almond Chicken Casserole
This mouthwatering casserole makes an excellent potluck dish. It's creamy and just bursting with flavor. A golden topping made of cornflakes and almonds offers 'crunch' appeal!—Michelle Krzmarzic...
Directions In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Toss cornflakes with butter; sprinkle over cheese. Top...
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Related recipes like Almond Chicken Casserole
A skillet dish of cubed chicken, bell pepper, mushrooms and chicken broth stirred and simmered with ...
A skillet dish of cubed chicken, bell pepper, mushrooms and chicken broth stirred and ... 107 made it | 84 reviews | 6 photos .... 359. Leftover Chicken a la King Recipe Using leftover chicken and frozen vegetables hastens the prep .... Yummy! I served it over Puff Pastry (found in the frozen foods section of the grocery store).
This garlic chicken is great over cooked brown rice or your favorite pasta. Don't forget a sprinkle ...
This garlic chicken is great over cooked brown rice or your favorite pasta. Don't forget a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, too. —Heather Esposito, Rome, New York.