Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Strawberry Daiquiri recipe from Mexican Made Easy
Directions In a blender, place the strawberries, banana, and frozen lemonade. Fill the empty lemonade can halfway with rum, if using, and add it to the blender with the sugar and ice. Blend...
- Yield: 3 1/2 cups, 2 to 3 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 5 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade
- Coconut, banana or pineapple rum, optional
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- About 12 (3 1/2 cups) ice cubes, or as needed
- Up to 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish, optional
Related recipes like Strawberry Daiquiri
"This smoothie features the popular flavor combination of strawberry and banana in a tangy treat swe...
Fresh Strawberry Banana Sunrise Smoothie With Truvia® Natural Sweetener 2 ... popular flavor combination of strawberry and banana in a tangy treat sweetened with Truvia® .... Skinny Margarita with Truvia(R) Natur. .... 2016 Allrecipes.com
Orange liqueur is combined with fresh strawberry puree to make the silky glaze in this gorgeous, sum...
3 tablespoons orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®) ... 135. Fresh Strawberry Pie III Recipe Even without the strawberry glaze, this pie would be ...
"A healthy, quick smoothie to start off the morning, end off the night, or even refuel for the rest ...
This strawberry and blueberry protein smoothie made with Greek yogurt, milk, and oats is a quick and easy way to fuel up for the day.