Ramen with Pork Meatballs
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ramen with Pork Meatballs recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Position a rack in the upper third of the oven; preheat to 450 degrees F. Brush a baking sheet with vegetable oil. Drop the garlic, ginger and scallions through the feed tube of...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 2/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for brushing
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 2 -inch piece ginger, peeled
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 pound lean ground pork
- 1 14 -ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 3 3 -to-5-ounce packages ramen noodles (flavor packets discarded)
Related recipes like Ramen with Pork Meatballs
Get Pork Roast with Cumin-Spiked Mixed Berry Sauce and Roasted Parsnips Recipe from Food Network...
Get Sunny's Spicy Spaghetti with Mega Meatballs Recipe from Food Network...
Get Sunny's Spicy Spaghetti with Mega Meatballs Recipe from Food Network. ... Add the ground round, pork, eggs, and garlic and gently combine. Form into 8 ...
These ground pork burgers with apple and bell pepper are given an Asian flair with teriyaki sauce an...
These ground pork burgers with apple and bell pepper are given an Asian ... Tuna Confetti Salad Recipe There are lots of diced veggies that give this salad its ...