Lemon-Scented Crispy Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Baby ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Lemon-Scented Crispy Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Baby Carrots recipe from Kelsey's Essentials
Directions Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.Place the cubed baguette on a sheet tray and bake 10 minutes to dry out. Reserve.Add the potatoes to a pot of simmering water and simmer until you...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/2 baguette, cubed
- 12 ounces small red new potatoes, halved
- Canola oil
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skin on
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 12 ounces heirloom baby multi-colored carrots or supermarket baby carrots, scrubbed and tops removed
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 small bunch fresh lemon thyme or thyme sprigs
- Fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
Related recipes like Lemon-Scented Crispy Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Baby ...
A crispy baked fish topped with a cheesy crab and pepper mixture. Easy to make, and nice to look at....
A crispy baked fish topped with a cheesy crab and pepper mixture. Easy to make ... Crab Ceviche. See how to make a simple ceviche with imitation crab meat.
"These stuffed mushroom caps turn an appetizer into a meal. Serve with a piece of crusty bread and a...
Chicken and Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta. Grilled chicken is tossed with spinach, feta, and tomatoes and served on toasts. White Cheese Chicken Lasagna.
"This delicious shrimp dish is a colorful, easy to make, and will keep you wanting seconds. Enjoy."...
Broccoli, red bell pepper, water chestnuts, baby corn, and bamboo shoots are stir fried with cooked shrimp and served over a bed of fresh egg noodles.