Crouton-Topped Garlic Soup
“Pan roasting the garlic gives this soup a rich flavor, while a touch of cream lends body. The herbedcroutons enhance the soup’s taste and add texture, but it’s the freshly grated cheese...
Directions In a small skillet, cook garlic in oil over low heat for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the heat; set aside. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook onions in...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 60 Min
- Rating: 2/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large onions, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups cubed sourdough bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Related recipes like Crouton-Topped Garlic Soup
The combination of grilled veggies, fresh fruit, and garlic-lemon vinaigrette goes well with just ab...
Blueberry Corn Salad. The combination of grilled veggies, fresh fruit, and garlic lemon vinaigrette goes well with just about any grilled meat. Better Homes and ...
The smoky flavor of bacon infuses these homemade ravioli that are served in an easy, creamy sauce. U...
"Delicious ravioli stuffed with a bacon and ricotta mixture, topped with a quick and easy Alfredo sauce. The bacon gives a smoky, hearty flavor you and your ...
Crawfish, onions, green bell pepper and garlic, seasoned with cumin and Worcestershire sauce, cooked...
Crawfish, onions, green bell pepper and garlic, seasoned with cumin and Worcestershire sauce, cooked etouffee ... A simple jambalaya with chicken and kielbasa and a kick that won't overpower. ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategories Articles.