Ham Mac and Cheese
“I've been using this recipe for years-everyone loves it and it's perfect with a side salad. It also makes a wonderful potluck dish.” Susan Taul - Birmingham, Alabama
Directions Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and butter; set aside. In a large bowl,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream-style cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
Related recipes like Ham Mac and Cheese
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chopped Apple Salad with Toasted Walnuts, Blue Cheese and Pomegran...
"A yummy dish I came up with over a batch of spinach artichoke dip. Serve over hot pasta immediately...
This rich and creamy artichoke and spinach pasta sauce combines Alfredo sauce , mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and ... Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce.
Excellent for a potluck, company dish, or just a heart-warming family dinner. This casserole is a de...
This casserole is a delicious blend of cheese, potatoes, and broccoli. ... Broccoli n' Potatoes Recipe Broccoli and potatoes simmered in cream of chicken soup is. Broccoli n' Potatoes. 3. Broccoli Quiche with Mashed Potato Cr... Recipe A ...