Beef Veggie Soup
Brimming with chunks of beef, potatoes, carrots, green beans and mushrooms, this satisfying soup is a meal in itself. "When unexpected guests come to visit, this is one of my favorite recipes...
Directions In a Dutch oven, combine the broth, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in potatoes and carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12 minutes or...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 cups cubed cooked beef
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Related recipes like Beef Veggie Soup
"Beef neck bones are a Southern staple recipe. I couldn't find a recipe online, so I created this on...
Best Ever Slow Cooker Italian Beef Ro... 103. Slow Cooker Beef Roast Recipe An easy slow cooked beef flavored with Worcestershire and barbeque ...
A sweet, dark brown barbecue sauce for pork, beef, or just about anything on the grill goes together...
Best to par boil or pre bake the ribs a bit, or the fat from the ribs turns the barbecue sauce into a delicious but very thin soup. This is the first time I have actually ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Mac and Cheese Lorraine recipe from Rachael Ray...
Get this all star, easy to follow Mac and Cheese Lorraine recipe from Rachael Ray. ... Serve with a nice salad or any nice veggie side (broccoli, cauliflower, green beans work well) and you have a great ... This is a slam dunk, and a full 5 stars.