Sugar-and-Spice Snack Mix
Sugar and apple pie spice coat dried berries, nuts and salty snacks for a crisp, sweet treat perfect to bag and bring.
3 Bake 45 to 50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until light brown and crisp. Cool 30 minutes. Store in tightly covered container.
- Yield: 9
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups Bugles® original flavor snacks (from 14.5-oz bag)
- 2 cups holiday-shaped pretzels
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or apple juice
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
Related recipes like Sugar-and-Spice Snack Mix
This sweet Irish potato candy combines a mashed potato and powdered sugar with a layer of peanut but...
This sweet Irish potato candy combines a mashed potato and powdered sugar with a layer of peanut butter in the middle. It is then rolled into a log and cut into ...
Shortcakes are the sweet sister to biscuits, and they make an awesome dessert when topped and filled...
... sister to biscuits, and they make an awesome dessert when topped and filled ... to 425 degrees F. In large bowl, mix strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside. ... Quick Kale and Turmeric Smoothie Recipe This smoothie recipe is a meal in ...