Pan seared chicken breasts are simmered in chicken stock with potatoes, olives, green peas, and herbs. A nice twist of a chicken dish that goes great with crusty French bread.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook chicken breasts, turning occasionally and reducing heat when necessary, 5 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in center and...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 6 (6 ounce) boned, skinned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives, drained
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions, thawed and drained
- 1 cup chicken stock or canned low-salt broth
- 3 medium potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Chicken Oliver
"A Japanese-inspired take on traditional chicken noodle soup. Full of fresh ingredients and deliciou...
A Japanese inspired take on chicken noodle soup, this chicken and miso soup ... Add carrots, leeks, shiitake mushrooms, and onion; cook and stir on the Saute ...
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite. Sav...
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm ... Served with Potato Dauphinois, Balsamic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and ...