Pickled Green Beans with Smoked Salmon Dip
I came up with this appetizer for my son, who's big on delicious but healthy food. The lighter beans-and-dip combo has won over even finicky eaters. —Dinah Halterman, Harmony, NC
Directions Place beans in a 13x9-in dish. Add dill seed and garlic. In a large saucepan, combine water, vinegar and salt. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until salt is dissolved. Pour hot brine...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons dill seed
- 3 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1-1/4 cups white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese or non-dairy imitation cream cheese
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-1/2 cups flaked smoked salmon fillets
- Fresh dill sprig, optional
- Assorted crackers
Related recipes like Pickled Green Beans with Smoked Salmon Dip
These pickled garlic cloves take a long time, but they're easy to make and are a real treat....
These pickled garlic cloves take a long time, but they're easy to make and are a real treat. ... Wrap ground dry mustard and celery seed in a spice bag, and place in the liquid mixture. .... profile image ... I sent a batch to my grandmother for C..
Set some of that abundant summer squash aside for the winter months with this awesome pickled squash...
See how to make pickled peppers in a delicious and versatile vinegar brine. ... Nana's Southern Pickled Peaches Recipe and Video Try these unique and tasty ...