Taco Chicken Salad
We have five children who love Mexican food, salads and chicken. So I combined all three to make this crunchy main dish. There's no groaning from anyone when I set it on the table! —Margaret...
Directions In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, salsa and sour cream. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over chicken. In a nonstick skillet, brown...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/3 cup fat-free Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch srips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/4-inch srips
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 12 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- Tortilla chips
Related recipes like Taco Chicken Salad
A Cajun-inspired rice pot recipe with spicy Spanish sausage, sweet peppers and tomatoes...
Cut 2 chicken breasts into strips, mix 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning with a little oil and rub all over the chicken. Fry for 6 8 mins until golden and cooked through.
A fresh and fruity, low calorie salad with Thai-inspired flavours. Blanching the chillies keeps all ...
A fresh and fruity, low calorie salad with Thai inspired flavours. Blanching the ... Griddled pineapple & chicken salad with nam jim dressing. By Cassie Best.
A lovely, wintry salad using fresh, seasonal ingredients that you can serve warm or cold. Bright bee...
A lovely, wintry salad using fresh, seasonal ingredients that you can serve warm or cold. Bright beetroot, crunchy hazelnuts and a punchy mustard dressing.