Easy Fish Tacos with Mango
Warm-weather fruits like mango and pineapple add a tropical flavor to a simple slaw that tops this baked cod taco.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place cod fillets on a large sheet of aluminum foil; pour lemon juice over fish and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Fold the foil...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound cod fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Related recipes like Easy Fish Tacos with Mango
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Covered Snow Peaks recipe from Tyler Florence...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Covered Snow Peaks recipe from Tyler ... Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence ... Chocolate Covered Dried Cherries ...
this is a wonderful and easy fruit cake that has as many variations-especially if like me you find i...
As you like it fruit cake. ... this is a wonderful and easy fruit cake that has as many variations especially if like me you find it ... Make & mature Christmas cake.