The brown sugar, marshmallows, and oatmeal streusel give this sweet potato casserole a taste similar to sweet potato pie.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Rub the skin of each sweet potato with vegetable oil; place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 1 hour;...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Oatmeal Streusel:
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Related recipes like Restaurant
Get Roasted Pineapple with Lemongrass Chiboost Recipe from Food Network...
... top and torch. This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional. It has not been tested for home use. Recipe courtesy of Francois Payard ...