Pumped Up Potato Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pumped Up Potato Salad recipe from Sandra Lee
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add a big pinch of salt and the pasta and cook according to the package directions until the pasta...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- One 24-ounce package prepared potatoes, such as Reser's Potato Express
- 2 medium carrots, grated (from the salad bar)
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (from the salad bar)
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped (from the salad bar)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, sliced
Related recipes like Pumped Up Potato Salad
A zesty pasta salad with pinto beans, black beans, corn and tomatoes....
A zesty pasta salad with pinto beans, black beans, corn and tomatoes. ... Black Bean and Couscous Salad Recipe and Video See how to make a Southwest ... Greek Garbanzo Bean Salad Recipe and Video A quick and easy Greek salad ...
"Yummy fresh, sweet, and crunchy salad that is great for spring and summer. I highly suggest wearing...
Roasted beets, arugula, and walnuts are tossed with balsamic vinegar and olive oil in ... Chef John's Waldorf salad with apples, celery root, walnuts, and grapes.