Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Pumpkin pie cupcakes are quick and easy to prepare when you use yellow cake mix and pumpkin pie filling for the batter; top with cream cheese frosting.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line muffin cups with paper liners. Mix yellow cake mix, pumpkin pie mix, eggs, and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 3/4 cups canned pumpkin pie mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice