Healthy Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
No one will even miss the meat in this hearty, cheesy vegetarian meal. Brown rice helps make the tender peppers surprisingly filling, and the seasonings add lots of flavor. It makes especially...
Directions Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Discard stems. In a large kettle, cook peppers in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside. In a large...
- Yield: 3 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 large green peppers
- 2 cups frozen vegetarian meat crumbles
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Related recipes like Healthy Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
Get Ina Garten's Israeli Couscous and Tuna Salad Recipe from Food Network...
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite. Sav...
grated; 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard; 4 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets; 8 smoked streaky bacon rashers .... Feta stuffed mushrooms with mustard slaw ...
Cut faces into stuffed peppers to make cute jack-o'-lanterns for your Halloween dinner. Use yellow o...
Cut faces into stuffed peppers to make cute jack o' lanterns for your Halloween dinner. Use yellow or orange peppers for an even more realistic effect.