Mexican Chicken Chili
Corn and black beans give this satisfying chili Mexican flair the whole family will love. Adjust the cayenne if you have small children or are looking for a little less zip. —Stephanie Rabbitt-Sc...
Directions In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is no longer pink....
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 300 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Related recipes like Mexican Chicken Chili
Get Sauteed Wild Mushrooms over Creamy Cheesy Polenta Recipe from Food Network...
Get Amy Finley's Herb-Marinated Grilled Chicken Paillards with Pan Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
One by one, place the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap, or inside of a resealable plastic bag, and pound with a meat mallet or rolling pin or ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Escarole Soup with Caesar Croutons recipe from Rachael Ray...
Get this all star, easy to follow Escarole Soup with Caesar Croutons recipe from ... 6 cups chicken stock; One 28 ounce can cannellini beans; Zest of 1 lemon ...