Chicken Chili Chowder
One chilly April afternoon, I craved a hearty soup but had less than an hour to prepare a meal. I came up with this chowder that uses pantry ingredients, and everyone thought it hit the spot....
Directions Saute onion in oil in a large saucepan until tender. Add potatoes, broth, soup, salsa and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 5 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, optional
Related recipes like Chicken Chili Chowder
This is the quickest way to make fried rice without any extra ingredients. To kick it up a notch, ad...
This is the quickest way to make fried rice without any extra ingredients. ... It's an excellent vegetarian main dish, but you can easily serve it with chicken or ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Valdostana for Two recipe from The Best Of...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chicken Valdostana for Two recipe from The ... 2 ( 8 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts ... Asian Style Chicken Meatballs.