Muffin Tin Pizzas
I just baked these mini pizzas and the kids are already demanding more. The no-cook pizza sauce and refrigerated dough make this meal a snap. —Melissa Haines, Valparaiso, Indiana
Directions Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Unroll pizza crust; cut into 16 squares. Press squares onto bottoms and up sides of 16 ungreased muffin cups,...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 16 slices pepperoni, halved
Related recipes like Muffin Tin Pizzas
If you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen, try this recipe - you won't be disappointed! Refrig...
If you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen, try this recipe you won't be disappointed! Refrigerated biscuits are flattened out into individual pizzas, and ...
The secret to getting gloriously puffed-up Yorkshires is to have the fat sizzling hot and don't open...
Heat oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8. Drizzle a little sunflower oil evenly into 2 x 4 hole Yorkshire pudding tins or a 12 hole non stick muffin tin and place in the ...