Ham and Cauliflower Twice-Baked Potatoes
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Ham and Cauliflower Twice-Baked Potatoes recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Position racks in the middle and upper third of the oven; preheat to 400 degrees F. Scrub the potatoes and dry well. Bake directly on the middle oven rack until easily pierced with...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 medium russet potatoes (10 to 12 ounces each)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped ham steak or thick-sliced Black Forest deli ham
- 1 small leek, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Related recipes like Ham and Cauliflower Twice-Baked Potatoes
This is the best. Your guests will go mad and want the recipe. Please give it to them. Consisting of...
Consisting of spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise and plenty of cheese, it bakes in the oven ... Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip.
This one-bag meal combines chicken, potatoes, and vegetables with barbeque sauce in a foil pouch coo...
This one bag meal combines chicken, potatoes, and vegetables with barbeque sauce in a foil pouch cooked over a hot fire! Very simple: just mix, fold, cook and ...
Sliced potatoes cook with onion, beaten eggs, and a topping of melted American cheese for a classic ...
Sliced potatoes cook with onion, beaten eggs, and a topping of melted American cheese for a classic and hearty camping breakfast. ... Potato and Cheese Breakfast Casserole. 23 ... Tartiflette (French Potato, Bacon, an. ... profile image.
Green chiles and jalapeno peppers spice up this spin on the classic party dip....
Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip. ... Tip; Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean up easier.