RUDY MIKESKA'S COLESLAW
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow RUDY MIKESKA'S COLESLAW recipe from FoodNation with Bobby Flay
Directions In a very large bowl, combine the shredded green cabbage with the shredded red cabbage, shredded carrots, chopped bell peppers, and celery. Mix to combine all the vegetables evenly....
- Yield: 35 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 6 heads green cabbage, cleaned, cored and shredded
- 1 head purple cabbage, cleaned, cored and shredded
- 4 large carrots, peeled and shredded
- 3 red or orange bell peppers, cored and finely chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, tops removed, and chopped finely
- 1 pound sugar, more to taste
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar, or to taste
- 6 tablespoons black pepper, more to taste
- 8 cups Miracle Whip salad dressing, more to taste
Related recipes like RUDY MIKESKA'S COLESLAW
"For vegans and anyone else who wants an interesting and healthy version of pulled pork. It satisfie...
You may eat this right away by making a sandwich with coleslaw or however you choose, but it is .... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles ... Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipe Using root beer to season slow cooked pork tenderloin makes ...
"Mushroom caps filled with a creamy onion, garlic, and diced chicken mixture are baked until piping ...
Mushroom caps filled with a creamy onion, garlic, and diced chicken mixture ... Watch how to make delicious grilled portobello mushrooms with blue cheese. ... Jan's Simple and Tasty Egg Rolls Recipe Homemade egg rolls with shrimp, coleslaw mix ... Lasagna Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe and Video Mushrooms stand in ...
"I hated coleslaw until my mother-in-law gave me this recipe. It's a family hit at all the gathering...
Pineapple and coleslaw mix are folded together with marshmallows and ... A creamy, sweet tart salad that tastes like a popular chicken restaurant's slaw.