Jerk Pork Belly and Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Eggs Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Jerk Pork Belly and Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Eggs recipe from Bobby Flay
Directions For the jerk rub: Combine the coriander, ginger, sugar, garlic and onion powders, salt, habanero powder, thyme, allspice, cinnamon, cloves and black pepper in a medium bowl. Set...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 3 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 tablespoons ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon habanero powder
- 1 tablespoon dry thyme
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 1 pound fresh, skin-on pork belly
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups homemade chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 6 sprigs fresh cilantro, plus 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro, plus 2 chopped tablespoons for garnish
- 6 cloves garlic, 4 smashed, 2 finely chopped
- Canola oil
- 1 small Spanish onion, finely diced
- 1 small red pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 poblano chile, finely diced
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed and cooked inboiling salted water until just cooked through
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- Hot sauce, such as Habanero or jalapeno hot sauce
Related recipes like Jerk Pork Belly and Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Eggs Recipe ...
Perfect Friday night food, a warming low fat prawn curry ready in just 20 minutes...
chopped; 1 tsp fresh root ginger; 1 2 tsp Thai red curry paste (we used ..... I used 1.5 tbsp of green thai paste and served with boiled rice, which I then fried with ...