Shangri-Lee Lobster with Crispy Spinach
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Shangri-Lee Lobster with Crispy Spinach recipe from Sandra Lee
Directions Curry Sauce: Combine broth and curry sauce mix in heavy medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat to blend. Whisk in coconut milk and applesauce. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 (14-ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (3.5-ounce) box golden curry sauce mix
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 (3-ounce) jar applesauce
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1 (5.1-ounce) box lemon and herb-flavored rice
- 4 (6-ounce) uncooked lobster tails, shells removed
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Related recipes like Shangri-Lee Lobster with Crispy Spinach
Healthy and scrumptious, this yummy vegetarian entree is full of carrots, zucchini, and spinach, mak...
Veggie Stuffed Pasta Shells. Healthy and scrumptious, this yummy vegetarian entree is full of carrots, zucchini, and spinach, making it a dinner packed with ...
Spinach and cheese-filled tortillas are topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese for a...
0. Recipe by: J. "Delicious spinach enchiladas with a creamy white Alfredo sauce !" .... HERDEZ® Enchiladas Suizas ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles.
If you're after something a bit lighter than potato-packed fishcakes, try these simple oriental-styl...
Tip the salmon into a food processor with the paste, ginger, soy and chopped coriander. ... Sesame chicken with soy dip .... I usually leave out the rice and serve thin and crispy burgers on the salad ... also drizzled some balsamic vinegar over it instead of my usual Mayo! ... These are tasty, healthy and really simple to make.