Peach-Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
My son and I collaborated in the kitchen one day to put our own unique twist on classic baby back ribs. We added a sweet peachy glaze and a little heat with chipotle peppers. It was a great...
Directions Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, salt, pepper and cayenne. If necessary, remove the thin membrane from back ribs; discard membrane. Rub brown sugar mixture...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 165 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 pounds pork baby back ribs (about 3 racks)
- 6 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large sweet onions, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce plus 2 tablespoons sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons ground mustard
Related recipes like Peach-Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
This French bistro classic is easy to make at home and fabulous with creamy mash or crusty bread...
One pot chicken chasseur ... Put the chicken legs back into the sauce and serve. .... Made this using skinless boneless chicken breasts and dried thyme.