Mexican Chicken Casserole
Diced tomatoes with green chile peppers and flour tortillas add a Mexican flair to the casserole of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups in this dinner idea.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Boil chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 10 minutes....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), torn into 4 pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package large flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, or to taste
Related recipes like Mexican Chicken Casserole
This company-worthy casserole is made with chicken breasts, fresh broccoli, and a sherry cream sauce...
This company worthy casserole is made with chicken breasts, fresh broccoli, and a sherry cream sauce. Top with sliced almonds ... 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets ; 1/4 cup butter ... Broccoli D... Recipe This saucy classic pairs cooked chicken ...
The quintessential creamy side dish just perfect for dinner, an office potluck, or a holiday recipe ...
Try this quick flavorful Mexican rice! Salsa Chicken Rice Casserole. See how to make a top rated, Mexican inspired casserole. Easy Chicken Rice Casserole.
"I really like taco and burrito bowls and wanted to make something that was quick and easy at home. ...
"I really like taco and burrito bowls and wanted to make something that was quick .... Sweet Thai Style Chicken Bowl Recipe This Thai style chicken bowl has a ...