Everything But the Kitchen Sink Casserole
Twenty-three mostly pantry ingredients make a tasty rice, chicken, and ham casserole topped with melted mozzarella cheese.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish. Stir the chicken broth, mushroom soup mix, mustard, and honey together in a bowl until thoroughly blended. Set aside....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (1 ounce) package garlic and mushroom soup mix
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and cubed ham
- 1 pound cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 2 tablespoons dry Marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup dried plain breadcrumbs (optional)
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella, grated (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Everything But the Kitchen Sink Casserole
Get Sauerbraten Recipe from Food Network...
Get Sauerbraten Recipe from Food Network. ... Cut deep incisions into meat with larding needle, press some of pork and onion mixture into needle and insert into ... Return marinade to casserole, add sugar, raisins and gingersnaps and simmer 5 minutes. ... Pass remaining gravy separately. ... 70+ Easy Dinners 77 Photos.