Alfredo Chicken Lasagna
This easy recipe is elegant enough for company, writes Bridgette Monaghan from Masonville, Iowa. “I've served it often, and everyone comments on its rich flavor. I love the fact that it can...
Directions In a large skillet, saute the chicken, mushrooms and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in flour until blended; gradually stir in...
- Yield: 3 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Related recipes like Alfredo Chicken Lasagna
Bone-in chicken breasts stuffed with spinach, cheese and onion and baked until tender. This is a sim...
Bone in chicken breasts stuffed with spinach, cheese and onion and baked ... Luscious Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe This is a rich, delicious dip that can be ...
Chicken breasts are dipped in beaten eggs and cracker crumbs, then baked with butter. These chicken ...
Chicken breasts are dipped in beaten eggs and cracker crumbs, then baked with butter. These chicken breast are really tender and moist. Excellent flavor!
My husband and I love meatballs, and we love butter chicken. Before an appetizer party, we had the b...
My husband and I love meatballs, and we love butter chicken. Before an appetizer party, we had the brainwave to combine these two loves, and they got rave ...